منتدى همسات ورود المحبــــــة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» اهلا وسهلا brgo
mekka I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 13, 2012 12:42 pm من طرف منار19

» اختار رقمك وشوف نصيحتــــــــــك
mekka I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 13, 2012 12:40 pm من طرف منار19

» ارجو من الادارة بوضع الاعلان ...
mekka I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 05, 2010 10:09 pm من طرف زائر

» برشلونة
mekka I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 19, 2010 10:56 am من طرف Admin

» قصة اختراع البريد الالكتروني
mekka I_icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 18, 2009 4:57 pm من طرف Admin

» معلومات لم تسمعها من قبل 2
mekka I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 16, 2009 11:04 pm من طرف mohannad

» صورة
mekka I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 16, 2009 12:33 pm من طرف Admin

» لتسريع الجهاز باقل من دقيقة
mekka I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 16, 2009 12:32 pm من طرف Admin

» حكمة عربي انجليزي
mekka I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء سبتمبر 15, 2009 1:05 pm من طرف Admin

التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
pubarab
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
pubarab
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
pubarab
اعلان
اضف اعلان مقابل تسجيلك الكمية محدودة مجانا

mekka

اذهب الى الأسفل

mekka Empty mekka

مُساهمة  ابراهيم الإثنين فبراير 02, 2009 8:00 pm

In this short study , when contemplating about the miracles of God in this universe , I will show the miracles in the creation of the earth though many people go unmindful of them . God says in the Holy Quran what means " And in the earth are portents for those whose faith is sure " (Al-Zaryat :20) According to seismology , the earth , from the surface to its center , is composed of three layers and these with the secondary ones form seven layers ( figure 1) , God refers to this wel-established fact in the Holy Quran , God says in the Holy Quran in this regard what means ( Allah it is who hath created seven heavens, and of the earth the like thereof. The commandment cometh down among them slowly, that ye may know that Allah is Able to do all things, and that Allah surroundeth all things in knowledge ." (56:12)

These layers are:

1-The earth Crust

It the solid part that we live on , it varies in thickness , the maximum thickness is under the mountain while thickness is relatively smaller under oceans ; the earth crust can be scientifically categorized into two parts :

(a) The continental crust :

It is a rocky mass varying in thickness , the rate of thickness varies between 30Km-40Km in the continental areas while it reaches 70km under mountains

(b) The oceanic layer : it is a rocky structure encompassing the earth under oceans and the crust ; it is not harmonious structure with relatively thickness of 6km

The mantle : it is higher in dense than all the masses of the crust , it is complex in structure ; because of the high temperature and pressure , it is semi-rigid , it is the source of magma , it can be divided into three parts

(a)The upper mantle which goes deep to a depth of 400km under the crust .

(b) The transformation zone which extends from 400km to 1000km

©️ The lower mantle which extends from 1000 km to 2900km

3-The core of the earth , it is mainly composed of iron and Nickel and it can be divided into layers

a) The outer core which is in a liquid state , it extends from a depth of 2900km to 5080km

(b) The interior core : it is a rigid substance and it extends from a depth of

5080 to 6371 , it is believed that the internal core is the centre of the earth .

The rock layer of the earth on which we live has never been one mass but it is composed of what scientifically known as ( plates ) . God refers to this fact in the Holy Quran , ( And in the Earth are neighboring tracts, vineyards and ploughed lands, and date palms, like and unlike, which are watered with one water. And We have made some of them to excel others in fruit. Lo! herein verily are portents for people who have sense . ) (13-4)

These adjacent plates , that are mentioned in the Holy Quran , are that which are scientifically approved ( figure 2) , this is , now , the most well-established and the most scientifically well-supported fact , it is taught everywhere in the world universities , Geology department
ابراهيم
ابراهيم
lمشرف
lمشرف

عدد الرسائل : 81
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/12/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى